Moxie Organics 100% organic cotton super tampons 16pk
Introducing Moxie Organics tampons: progressive period care made from 100% organic cotton, from cover to core. Yep, you read that right: trusty tamps with an organic cotton core AND cover, to help prevent fluffing and fibre shed inside you (no thanks). Wrapped in recyclable paper, not plastic (cute!).
Biodegradable and plastic-free, for a planet friendly(er) period - without compromising period peace-of-mind.
Made using Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) Certified organic cotton.
- Made from 100% organic cotton: cover, core and string
- Designed for heavy flow (approx. 14g absorbency)
- Wrapped in recyclable paper (no plastic!)
- Fully recyclable outer box
- Comfortably fit inside Moxie refillable tins (sold separately)
- Proudly Australian Certified Organic and Vegan Australia Certified
- Also available in Regular (for medium flow)
Tampons are inserted inside the vagina to collect period flow and if inserted correctly, you shouldn't feel you're wearing one.
Remember to remove your tampon at least every 8 hours (or sooner, depending on your flow).
Check out our 'how to' guide on tampons and remember to read the instruction leaflet in pack prior to use.
Please be sure to always choose the lowest possible absorbency for your flow.
Moxie Organics tampons are made without synthetics, plastics or patriarchal BS, in a factory powered entirely by water (not kidding!).
- Sustainably sourced 100% organic cotton cover, core and string
- Recyclable paper outer wrappers
- Recyclable outer box
- Synthetic materials
- Plastic wrappers
- Pesticides, chemical fertilisers and fragrances
- Over-packaging (just one box, with your trusty tamps inside)